Prior to your first appointment, we will take basic information from you, including your insurance information, so that we can check on your benefits for Therapy coverage.
Harbor Physical Therapy is a Preferred Provider for most insurance companies, but we can see any patients, insured and uninsured.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your initial evaluation to get settled in. Please wear comfortable clothing, although you will not be exercising on your first day. We will ask you to fill out forms regarding your contact information, and what has brought you to see us here.
Initial evaluations last anywhere from 15 to 60 minutes, depending on the ailment that you may have. All of our therapy is customized, so we will spend as much time with you as we need to collect valuable information to help us improve your functional mobility and to set goals for outcomes. Sometimes patients are sore after the initial evaluations, but we do not follow the “no pain, no gain” philosophy. We would like to keep you as comfortable as possible.
Our Registration Forms:
- General Registration Form
- Labor & Industries Registration Form
- Medicare Registration Form
- Consent to Treat a Minor Form
- Massage Therapy Registration Form
- Upper Extremity Medical Questionnaire
- Lower Extremity Medical Questionnaire
- Neck Medical Questionnaire
- Back Medical Questionnaire